Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Life You Save May Be Your Own!


by Arlene Taylor Ph.D, MS
One of my goals in life is to thrive – and to help others to do the same. Thriving is as far above surviving as sky is above ocean. Part of my formula for thriving involves preventive wellness. Remember the old saying an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure? During my childhood I observed my parents operate from that axiom. I can recall my father cautioning always keep the gas tank filled - it may save you from being stranded, or stay out of dark alleys – it may save you from getting mugged. And my mother advising wash your hands after you use the toilet, or keep your fingers out of your mouth, or an apple a day keeps the doctor away.
As a healthcare professional I have watched cancer rates soar, pathogenic organisms proliferate, antibiotic resistance emerge, auto-immune diseases multiply, and medical costs skyrocket. Frequently I see patients racked by disease and disability that could have been avoided through designed prevention. Their family systems become stressed through care giving and/or friends and family are left behind to grieve for what might have been.
Prevention is a key factor in the preservation of health and vitality. Another key contributor to longevity and wellness is the strength of our body's immune system. It was designed not only to help us to avoid illness but also to heal us when we succumb. Studies suggest that up to 85% of illness may be within reach of the body’s immune system – if it is functioning effectively.

“Dis-ease” and the Immune System

I perceive illness as a dis-ease of the immune system and it can leave behind a staggering wake of human suffering. Here are just a few examples of dis-ease associated with immune system dysfunction:
  • AIDS - acquired immune deficiency syndrome
    Auto-immune diseases - rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus, systemic lupus erythematosus
  • Cancer - the 2nd leading cause of death in the United States. It strikes three of four families annually, kills more children ages 13 to 14 than any other cause, and is responsible for one in every five deaths (500,000 per year). Estimates are that 68% of all cancer is preventable.
  • CFIDS - chronic fatigue immune dysfunction syndrome (reported to be the second largest epidemic in the United States behind AIDS).
  • Influenza – on average the flu affects 1 in 5 Americans annually and is the 6th leading cause of death.
  • Allergies – to foods, pollens, animals, chemicals, you name it!

A New Paradigm

My interest in the immune system began more than a quarter of a century ago when I began to understand the close connection between the brain and the immune system. Although I regularly presented seminars on health-related topics, my practice was to avoid endorsing any single nutritional product. That position changed when I was introduced to the food supplement known as EnerPrime™. (Notice I said food supplement: no additives, fillers, preservatives, synthetic chemicals, stimulants, or heat processing used in its preparation.)
As I investigated this product, my enthusiasm grew. It was everything, and more, that I had been lecturing about for years. This food supplement brought together powerful superfoods, adaptogens, antioxidants, phytonutrients, herbs, enzymes, and micronutrients - synergistically combined into one source that offered simplicity and cost-effectiveness.
EnerPrime™ quickly became part of my own preventive high-level-wellness lifestyle. Not only do I take it myself, I recommend it as the best all-around product of its kind. I feel confident that I am receiving some broad-spectrum protection for my brain and immune system in just one tablespoon daily (or its equivalent in capsules). Surprisingly, I have experienced some welcome, although unexpected, benefits such as increased stamina, a better night’s sleep, and a major reduction in jet lag when I travel.

A Game Plan for Life

I believe it is not only possible, but also vitally important, for each person to design his/her personalized high-level-wellness lifestyle. That is rapidly becoming the preventive-medicine paradigm of the 21st century. Investing in your health is not a game, but you do need a game plan. Prevention is part of that game plan. In combination with a high-level-wellness lifestyle, EnerPrime™ can contribute to energetic health and vitality.
  • P.S. Dr. Taylor is committed to preventive health education and has graciously offered our Members health education CD's and books. Currently we offer the following titles:
  • Strategies for Cancer Prevention
  • Strategies for a Healthy Heart
  • Your Immune Sytem...Foundation for High Level Wellness
  • Mindwaves-How to use less brain energy and better connect with those around you
These materials will help you gain a better understanding of how the immune system functions. Ask the person who referred you to this web site to tell you how to obtain a copy. Do it now - the life you save may be your own!

For more information 


Please Note: Individual experiences with IMPaX products may vary. IMPaX WORLD, Inc. / IMPaX Healthprime makes no therapeutic claims on any of its products. Information contained in this website should not be used as a substitute for personal medical attention, diagnosis or hands-on treatment. If you are concerned about your health or that of a loved one, please consult your family's health provider immediately.


More articles you may enjoy;


No comments:

Post a Comment