Friday, June 22, 2012

Mental Focus


'my brain is less foggy'











I enjoy getting stories like this one from customers. This is a story from a customer sharing their experience while taking Delta-E.


'I am a programmer (Full title, Sr. Analyst Programmer) and daily have to solve complex issues, learn new skills etc.  I usually take the Delta E in the morning before I leave for work and find that my brain is less foggy and that I can actually concentrate and work through complicated problems. I definitely don't get enough sleep. I average between 5 and 6 hours a night, so when I lay down at night, I fall asleep immediately.
I love to read your morning health tips.'





delta-E Energize Your Brain!
Health professionals, athletes and seniors alike are amazed at the sustained Feeling of Well-being, Mental Clarity and Lasting Energy they receive from delta-E.

B vitamin boost including super B12 promotes healthy brain function
Richest source of antioxidants protects nervous system
Activator blend includes Pure L-Theanine and 75 mg natural caffeine for calm energy and focus
Immune system support defends against effects of stress
Naturally sweetened with 5 gm fructose (no sugar crash, only 20 cal.)


More Information, 
delta-E CLICK HERE >>> http://amzn.com/B00H6NGFPI


More articles you may enjoy;








No comments:

Post a Comment